Monday, September 27, 2010

Tropper Anton passes the Title to a new IML





My Brothers and My Friends…
It is with a deep and profound emotion that I turn over my title as your reigning SL International Mr. Leather.
From my first exposure to the World and the Men of Leather at the age of 17, I was irretrievably attracted to it.
For me there is no other way to express myself sexually, and nothing more masculine than MEN being MEN with other MEN,
nothing more uber-MALE than the Leather mindset.
We wear Leather as an outer manifestation of our INNER MAN –
the MAN that much of society does not acknowledge us to be
But we know better.
We know in our hearts and in our souls that we have been given a gift –
the gift of Self-Awareness, the gift of a Free Spirit, and the gift of Absolute Manhood.

Impulse celebrates this gift each year by producing , in Second Life, the SL International Mr Leather Contest -
this virtual version of the RL International Mr. Leather Contest which is now in its 31st year.

2010 is Impulse’s 5th year incomparably producing this tribute to the Leather Lifestyle
and tonight we welcome yet another SL International Mr. Leather and Leather Boy to our growing ranks.
As I said at the beginning of my reign as Mr. Leather last year, there are no losers here.
There are only Winners.
Every man who has courageously entered this contest is a Winner and an outstanding example of Leather Manhood
I congratulate them all and bow my head in admiration of their fortitude and determination.
In my RL, this past year has been one of tremendous challenges that under ordinary circumstances would have brought me to the brink of despair.
But your love and friendship has carried me through this difficult time,
And the opportunity I was given to be of service to all of you, has lifted me up and brought me a joy I thought I could never experience again in my life.
Second Life was aptly named,
because for many of us this magical place we call home does give us a second chance at life.
For an infinite variety of reasons,
we come together here and find in each other a fulfillment of life that the real world no longer can or will afford us.
It is our responsibility then, because of this gift,
to treat each other with kindness, gentleness, selflessness, and respect.
For those of us who log in regularly,

the depth and quality of our experience as we interact with friends and lovers is a soul and life-saving grace.
All of you have been so generous with your friendship that I am moved beyond words to express my gratitude.
You have lifted my soul to dizzying heights and warmed my heart in a thousand ways.

I will carry you inside me always and never forget how you brilliantly lit some of the darkest days of my life.
I love you, you are my family. Farewell.
Trooper Anton bows to his friends as the water in his eyes glistens in the light.

THIS MAN TOOK ME IN IN ONE OF MY DARKEST HOURS OF MY LIFE ON SL PICKED ME UP DUSTED ME OFF AND GAVE THE STREGNTH COURGAE AND WISDOM TO CARRY ON.
FROM THAT DAY ON I TOOK HIM AS MY BIG BROTHER AS HE IS YOUNGER THEN ME IN SL. HIS SOULD HEART AND DRIVE WAS LIKE WISDOM OF MANY MANY YEARS.
HE WILL FOREVER ALWAYS BE THE PEOPLES IML.

No comments: