Sunday, May 24, 2009

Second pride photos by ohiomike lockjaw

The impulse pride booth shining bright like a beacon of pride
Caleb throwing it down

Clay working it out


clay again on main dance floor working




clay again woohoo



Me at main stage at pride i was so proud



working the pride the hell out!!!!



grand and fabulous hah

from the second half of the pride booth





mike muh hubbie working his kilt hot hot hot


Gray as the pride pea cock woohoo

The crowd at my mainstage performance!!!!!

Drew and Benu my sponsors for secondpride who made it possible for me to take my sounds to the crowds at the mainstage


the awesome front floor crowd with all my bestest friends in sl







Thanks goes out to the best most suportive other half in my life.

Ohiomike Lockjaw for these awesome pictures of second pride.























No comments: